Family

Family
"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to give you a hope and a future."

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2009

Starting Line

Though my husband seems to despise the thought of "blogging" I am going to give it a try. As a writer I have some sort of thought constantly running around in my head and maybe someone out there would care to read about those thoughts. Who knows.

At least this will provide a creative outlet for my thoughts and short writings or stories or anything else I can come up with.

How often this will be updated is unknown at this time. All I can say is I am giving it a running start. And based on the fact my interest have a wide range I can only assure you that there will not be a constant theme to this blogging site. Sometimes I might post a poem I wrote, a short story, or just something from my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment