Family

Family
"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to give you a hope and a future."

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Break Time!

I haven't written much lately because #1 My computer is a piece of junk and half the time doesn't work.  It took me 20 minutes just to get to this point of writing this!  #2 There isn't too much to say right now.

Nathan's last day at his Thursday social group was today.  He is moving to Tuesdays and that starts up again in July.  I have to admit it will be nice to have a bit of a break.  It's tiring to make that trek out to Norristown every week.  The same goes for his OT and PT.  There will be a break.

The 20th of this month Nikki and I will meet the psychologist to try and get approval for wrap around services. 

With school fast approaching it's essential we get these services in place ASAP.

On other news my poor vegetable garden is withering and struggling in the heat.  My peas have all but died. 

Nathan has his last PT tomorrow until July.  He will get his orthotics put in tomorrow as well.  It will be interesting what he thinks to wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment