Family

Family
"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to give you a hope and a future."

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blowing Raspberries

I have little to say but for those who are wondering how today's appointment went....well...if I could blow a raspberry and you could hear it...I would. 

It was a frustrating and annoying and somewhat disappointing experience.  I nearly walked out after the first 10 minutes.

For those who didn't see my other update: Nathan and I met with a psychologist from Creative Services today.

The man was.... ego centric??  I don't even know.  I didn't like him.  I didn't like what he had to say.  Hey, maybe he lost a few of his marbles along the way....

I did not like his "let me pin every diagnosis I have ever seen on your kid and medicate him up and I am the coolest psychologist in the world and I have helped famous people." 

All right, all right.  So maybe he didn't say those exact words but you get the picture right?

In the end I came to the conclusion that I don't care.

He agreed with a diagnosis of Aspergers....I think...let me tell you that this guy talked so stinkin' fast and used so much crazy terminology that I walked out with my head spinning.

So if Nathan  ends up with services that is great.  If not... well, I will be happy to wash my hands of that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment